Fill JEE Mains IIT, AIEEE & Others Application Form Online & Details
The application form for JEE IIT , AIEEE 2013 will not be sell this year. All the forms will be filled and submitted online on the official website of JEE. Also the pattern of selection is changed this year. We are covering whole in this article. Check out all the vital details of application forms of JEE IIT , AIEEE and others in 2013 and also learn how to fill application from of JEE IIT, AIEEE online on official website.
The forms will be available at the official website – www.jeemain-edu.in. The application forms of AIEEE, JEE IIT will be available and can be filled online from 1st November 2012 this year. Candidates who are interested in admission in various institutes (IIT, NITs, DTUs or other CFTIs) under B. Tech/ B.Arch programs can apply for the exam.
New Pattern : Now onward from 2013, candidate has to clear and pass two entrance exam for the admission into IITs and NITs etc. Firstly, the eligible student has to fill the JEE Main and if he’ll clear it and fall in the last 1 lakh 50 thousand candidates, he will be allowed to fill the JEE advance form. The forms will be available from 1st November 2012.
To help candidates with filling the application form online, CBSE has released the list of facilitation centers (help centers) across all over country, candidates can take help from them free of cost (Click here to get the list of State-wise facilitation centers). JEE main 2013 exam will be held online and offline. The online exam will be held on 7th April 2013 but the offline examinations will be held between 8th April to 30th April 2013.
HOW TO FILL APPLICATION FORM ONLINE :
You can fill the form easily, once the form is available on official website. Just follow the simple steps below :
Go to the official website at www.jeemain-edu.in and click on the JEE main 2013 form
- Fill all the necessary details carefully and submit
- A confirmation page will appear with your registration number,
- Take a print out of that page and note down your registration number
- Sign and put your thumb impression on that printed confirmation page and mention your residential address on that page.
- Now make a demand draft of an amount equal to the application fees amount and send the confirmation page along with the demand draft to the concern JEE Main office before the last date (the address will be revealed on the official website in late October).
- Once done, you will get the admit card for your JEE Main 2013 exam
Note : You can make the payment of the application fees amount online using credit card or debit card.
You can get all information regarding JEE Main 2013 exam here .Stay connected to us for more information like JEE 2013 exams, application form or admit card.
Latest posts by youthhotspot.com (see all)
- Ranbir kapoor and katrina kaif spotted together this diwali in thailand - October 23, 2014
- Smoking During Pregnancy May Harm Your Newborn - October 19, 2014
- IBPS Clerk Exam 2014 Admit Card - October 19, 2014