PU CET 2013 – How to Fill Application Form & Entrance Exam Date
Panjab University Common Entrance Test 2013 also called as PU CET 2013 will held in May 2013 for the session 2013-2014. Application forms are already started to be filled at their official website and all details like fee structure, eligibility, important dates of PU CET 2013 and downloads of ADMIT CARD for the exam are given below in this article. Details procedure of Filling the PU CET 2013 Online Application form.
How to fill PU CET 2013 Application Form [ONLINE]:
- Login at Official website – Click Here
- First of all Read this carefully. [Full Procedure]
- You can fill the form by Clicking HERE.
- Note down the Login Id and Password.
- Download the SBI Slip and pay fee in any SBI branch of India.
- Login and upload scanned photograph, signature, fill other important information and Save and Confirm.
- Download your Admit Card after May 17, 2013.
Important Dates of PU CET 2013
Below are the important dates related to the upcoming PU CET 2013 Entrance exam.
- If more than 24 Hrs. have passed after depositing the fee in bank and your journal number is not confirmed, write to email@example.com with scanned copy of bankslip.
- Candidates who will avail the concession in fee under the category SC/ST OR P.U. Class B/C Regular Employee must send the copy of printout of their filled form along with the self attested copy of Category Certificate/ Proforma for claiming 50% concession to P.U. Regular Employees (“B” and “C” Class) duly signed by Head/Chairperson, to Assistant Registrar, CET Cell, Aruna Ranjit Chandra Hall, Panjab University, Chandigarh-160014 by registered post/speed post or by hand on or before May 15, 2013 upto 4:00 PM.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org<br /> Phone No. : 0172 – 2534829
NOTE : You must mention your name, application no. and other information related to your problem while sending email.