After the launch of the new Pulsar 200 NS, Bajaj comes front with their all new Pulsar 200SS, a new Super Sporty Bajaj Pulsar 200SS. New Pulsar 200SS is stronger and stylish in looks than the Previous Pulsar 200NS. It got more high speed than the 200NS model of pulsar. Pulsar 200SS is in making and will be launched in end of the next year 2013
It has a incredible mileage of about 53KMPL , that is the main reason to attract the bikers. This is because of the Bajaj’s own patented DTS-i technology. This bike can be the real product of the Bajaj Pulsar series.
Reports are out that the Super Sporty Pulsar 200SS will come in 4 differnet variants and all different engine power, the capacity & the performance. It is also said to have a 199.5CC triple spark and a SOHC 4 valve engine with a smooth 6 gear manual transmission.
Read Specifications of Pulsar 200SS
- height 1165mm
- Ground clearance of 165mm.
The official weight of the pulsar 200SS will vary from 143KG to 152 KG depending upon the engine capacity.
- 199.5CC, Triple spark, SOHC, 4-Valve Liquid Cooled Engine
- maximum power-23.17Bhp at 9500 RPM
- Maximum Torque-18.3Nm at 8000 RPM
- Bore: 72 & Stroke: 49 with a single cylinder
- Chassis Type-Pressed steel perimeter beam section frame
- Acceleration- 0-60kmph in 3.7 seconds
- Top Speed- 118.7 Kmph
Wheel & tyres
- Wide Tyres with Wheel Size: 100/80 – 17, 52 P, 130/70 – 17, 61 P mm
- All tyres are Tubeless with 10 spoke Mag Alloy Wheels
Suspension & Safety
- Front suspension: 37mm Telescopic Front Fork with Antifriction Bush
- Rear suspension: Nitrox Mono Shock Absorber with piggy back gas canister
- Front brakes: 280mm Disc
- Rear brakes: 230mm Disc
The model of Pulsar 200SS has yet not been revealed but its expected that the new bike will be available in 4 different (or mixed combo) colors.
Colors: Red, Blue, Black & Yellow
- 12 litre fuel tank
- 12V & 8AH VRLA battery
- DC ignition electrical system
- Brighter headlamp-HS1 35/35W (Tail lamp-0.3/3 W, LED)
- Duel Horn
- Self Start
- Digital trip meter & Speedometer
- Analogue tachometer
- Low oil indicator
- Low battery indicator
- Stand alarm with Duel horn for extra security
Apart of that, many of new features like Passenger footrest, Step up seat & pass light will also be there with 200SS and many other features are yet to be revealed after the release of Pulsar 200SS.
Bajaj Pulsar 200SS Price & Availability
Pulsar 200SS will come after 200NS and the Ex-showroom prices of Pulsar 200SS will be around Rs 98,000. It will be available by the end of next year 2013. Pulsar 200SS will be only Rs 8,000 costlier than the pulsar 200NS.
Review from YouthHotspot.com for Pulsar 200SS
Pulsar 200SS, the first fully fairy version from Pulsar is having a top speed of 200SS whcih will be the best among all the models of pulsar series with a better and great acceleration but Bajaj still have to work on Cooling and Engine Vibration in order to make this bike completely fairy.
There is no doubt that Pulsar 200SS will eat the market of Yamaha R15 & Honda CBR because of pulsar 200SS low prices and one more good thing is the mileage of Pulsar 200SS, which is amazingly good of 53kmpl on the constant speed of 55kmph.
Latest posts by youthhotspot.com (see all)
- 13 Things ‘ Sharmaji Ka Beta ’ Has That You Don’t - May 23, 2015
- Ranbir kapoor and katrina kaif spotted together this diwali in thailand - October 23, 2014
- Smoking During Pregnancy May Harm Your Newborn - October 19, 2014